Sharing Your Information
MMUK MAN under no circumstances will ever sell any of your personal data to any third party - including your name, address, e-mail address or credit card information. We have built a strong and reliable brand since our launch in 2012, a brand that is built on trust, as much as reliability.
However, we do share your information with the following categories of companies that are essential to us providing our popular service.
• Companies in the MMUK MAN group, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities.
• Companies that help us get your purchases to you, such as payment providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies.
• Professional service providers, such as website hosts who help us run the security of our site.
• Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, so we can tackle fraud.
Marketing Preferences If you have allowed us to, we’ll send you occasional marketing e-mails to highlight our latest men’s cosmetic offers and deals. We will never contact you by telephone or SMS.
How to stop marketing e-mail’s from MMUK MAN
Every marketing e-mail that we send has an ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the e-mail’s body. You have the right to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer want to receive our marketing material. Alternatively, you can always contact our customer care team and request that your e-mail be removed from our marketing distribution list.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop our impeccable service. You will receive communications from us, such as order confirmations, shipping updates and credit memos, in the event of a refund being issued for all or part of your order.
MMUK MAN Online Adverts
We regularly engage in online advertising also, to keep you up to date and aware of what we’re up to in the men’s grooming market. We will also regularly advertise to help you easily find our products.
Like many men’s makeup companies, we target MMUK MAN banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges. The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of MMUK MAN (for example, your MMUK MAN search history and the content you view on our site).
Your General Information
MMUK MAN is a global business with operations inside and outside of the United Kingdom. We use suppliers and fulfilment centres located across the world. Some of these locations will not offer the same level of protection for your personal data as domestically. However, if we have to transfer your information to one of these locations, we will take steps to ensure that your data and rights are protected through methods approved within the relevant Data Protection laws.
Holding Your Personal information
We’ll only hold onto your information for as long as you are an MMUK MAN customer. If you haven’t logged onto our website for three years, we will automatically delete your information from our systems. This will mean that you will have to re-register if you are shopping with us for the first time in three years or over. If you’d like your personal information deleted sooner, you can contact our customer care team who will gladly assist in actioning your request within 48 hours.
Your Consumer Rights
You have a whole host of rights when shopping at Men’s Makeup UK.
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is handled.
• The right to access all the personal information we hold on you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data from our systems.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages from MMUK MAN, which you can do through methods outlined above.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
By using our men’s cosmetic store, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want or need to delete any cookies that are already on your computer we recommend looking at your browsers help section and following the appropriate steps.